Writing narrative essays is often one of the favorite tasks among students. After all, who doesn’t like to share a significant memory of their lives with an added touch of creativity and story-telling techniques? However, coming up with an interesting evaluative essay prompt may seem an overwhelming task. Remember, a boring prompt leads to a boring essay. So, here are the top 55 interesting narrative essay prompts.
1. When have you reinvented yourself? How difficult was the journey?
2. How often do you leave your comfort zone?
3. What do you do to overcome obstacles in your life?
4. What do you do to acquire something you really desire?
5. How do you deal with your insecurities?
6. What scares you the most?Also calculate your written words with wordcounter
7. How do you handle your failures?
8. What is peace according to you?
9. Does stress make it difficult for you to make good decisions?
10. Are you usually left with enough time for yourself after work?
11. How do you deal with harassment at the workplace?
12. When did you realize that you were too hard on yourself?
13. How do you react when angry or provoked?
14. Are you able to handle criticism?
15. The end of a friendship after school
16. A time when your organisational skills were put to the test
17. How good are you at judging your talents?
18. One of the best impulsive decisions you have made in life.
19. Do you apologies too much?
20. The role of envy in your life
21. An event that helped you realize the beauty of imperfections