Writing narrative essays is often one of the favorite tasks among students. After all, who doesn’t like to share a significant memory of their lives with an added touch of creativity and story-telling techniques? However, coming up with an interesting evaluative essay prompt may seem an overwhelming task. Remember, a boring prompt leads to a boring essay. So, here are the top 55 interesting narrative essay prompts.
1. When have you reinvented yourself? How difficult was the journey?
2. How often do you leave your comfort zone?
3. What do you do to overcome obstacles in your life?
4. What do you do to acquire something you really desire?
5. How do you deal with your insecurities?
6. What scares you the most?Also calculate your written words with wordcounter
7. How do you handle your failures?
8. What is peace according to you?
9. Does stress make it difficult for you to make good decisions?
10. Are you usually left with enough time for yourself after work?
11. How do you deal with harassment at the workplace?
12. When did you realize that you were too hard on yourself?
13. How do you react when angry or provoked?
14. Are you able to handle criticism?
15. The end of a friendship after school
16. A time when your organisational skills were put to the test
17. How good are you at judging your talents?
18. One of the best impulsive decisions you have made in life.
19. Do you apologies too much?
20. The role of envy in your life
21. An event that helped you realize the beauty of imperfections
22. write my essay for me on annoying experience that you wouldn’t wish on your worst enemy
23. Taking and handling risks when you are around friends
24. A hard decision-making moment
25. Under what conditions do you do your best work?
26. The best way you express your creativity
27. Assumptions people make about you
28. Which one are you? Leader or follower?
29. The time your competitiveness helped you win
30. The time you got your first pet
31. Losing your first step
32. Reaction to betrayals
33. What are the hacks you discovered on your own?
34. The small things you saw and noted down today
35. What are the things you are grateful for?
36. The habits you developed after 16
37. Recent moments of happiness in your life
38. Recent moments of excitement in your life
39. The public behaviour that annoys you the most
40. The only family member you look up to
41. The moment you are proud of the most
42. Your heroic act
43. Someone who made a significant difference in your life
44. Your opinion on Dr King's Legacy
45. Your role model
46. Who is ‘family’ to you?
47. The story behind your name
48. Your relationship with your parents
49. The moment you made them proud
50. What hobbies did you inherit from your parents?
51. Places you would never like to visit
52. Your dream home
53. The day you got confused between dreams and reality
54. The moment you regret
55. The day you want to relive
Find the prompt that resonates and give study help with your interest. Write the essay accordingly.